For real life examples of vehicle tracking in action please visit our news section by clicking here.
• MapExplorer can find addresses up to house numbers. Or you can search map objects – Points of interest, water supplies, beaches, mountains, etc.
• Search in user defined area.
• Search by postcodes. Moreover in Great Britain search by detail postcodes which leads you directly to your destination.
• Seach of nearest objects.
• Search of coordinates in various coordinate systems
• Entry of unlimited user waypoints. MapExplorer then calculates best route and its also possible even let software to redefine order of waypoints for optimum route. In MapExplorer TRUCK its possible to enter detail parametres of vehicle such as dimensions and weight to get presice calculate route just for your vehicle.
• Route can be send to GPS navigation via remote commands (Actis 7 only).
• Calculated route tells how many kilometres is on toll-roads, and approximately consumption of gasolina and its cost.
• Settings of road type preference and speed limits.
Online GPS tracking (only available when VTU purchased)
• Display of actual position on map
• Display of positions up to 6 month in past
• Electronic log book, reports and statistics. Reports can be generated manually or automatically, for example- every month. Reports can by saved to desired directory or send by email.
• Basic report contains date, time, initial and destination position, amount of Km, name of driver, trip type, status of outputs and inputs, gas consumption estimation.
• Detail report writes all street names, date, average velocity and distance.
• More reports:
• labor day reports and breaks
• group report
• inputs report
• graphical report
• business/ private journey report
• last position of all selected vehicles
• Export to other logistics systems, Excel, Google maps, etc.
• Geofence alarms. Notification of entrance or exit to user defined area. Geofence along defined route. Unlimited geofence areas.
• Alarms if power cable unplugged, overpassing defined speed. Notification for change of binary inputs.
Communication with Actis 7 SatNav or PC Navigator.
Its possible 2-way communication between MapExplorer and driver in instant messaging. Send from dispatcher new routes, destinations. Check from navigation status such as actual position, ETA and destination.
Import of waypoints from datebases
Databases of points can be imported from various file types (ArcInfo, MapInfo, GPX, DBF, Access, Excel, OBDC, ProstgreSQL, CSV, SQLite, Exim from JPGs). You can define zoom options and user icons on map.
Imports can be planned, so its automatically updated on every start of MapExplorer or by defining period of time.
Work with a map
Distance, planes azimuths measurements. Possibility of adding user defined objects (pushpins). GPS settings. Map rotation.
Map window can be saved as raster image or saved in clipboard.
Cobra Trak Q
The Cobra Trak Q is also known as the Cobra Connex Q 2113 and is an Insurance approved, Thatcham Q Class Tracking system which uses GPS/GSM technology. The system also benefits from a built in motion sensor. This means that, should your vehicle be moved without the ignition key, the system will be triggered and will alert Cobra’s 24 hour secure operating centre. However, even if the vehicle is stolen with the ignition key, it can still be tracked but it would mean that you would need to call Cobra to alert them to the theft. Europe Wide Protection.
The Cobra Trak Q stolen vehicle tracker is not just restricted to the UK but will automatically switch networks throughout Europe. Because Cobra has a European network they are also able to offer operational support in other countries in the event of vehicle theft. There is no additional subscription charge for European Cover with Cobra Trak Q!
As part of the Cobra Connex group of products the Cobra Trak Q is backed up by a 24 hour secure control centre approved by both Thatcham and the Association of Chief Police Officers. Their constant commitment to security quality has earned them ISO 9002 accreditation as well as a TS 16949 automotive industry quality standard.
You will receive a certificate for your insurance company at the point of installation and in the event that you may have cause to contact Cobra you will be delighted by their level of customer care.
VTU009 – Real Time Tracking
• very small (the footprint of a credit card)
• comes with cigarette lighter adaptor
• GSM / GPRS / GPS Automatic Vehicle Locating System (AVLS)
• GPS – SirfStar III, 20 parallel satellite tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition
• GSM – dual band 900/1800 MHz
• Built-in tri band GSM antenna
• Motion sensor
• Large capacity flash memory, continuous records for 20,000 positions
• Alarm – external power off, no data from GPS, I/O – Low power consumption
• Intelligent power management
• Li-lon internal battery for 5 hour continuous communication without external power
• 2 x protected digital inputs